I am currently a QA lead at Nike, leading a team of 6 in manual and automated testing efforts.
Prior to Nike, I was at Webtrends for 2+ years, and prior to that was at Microsoft for 13 years. During my time at Microsoft my responsibilities evolved from test planning and manual testing on various projects to --> writing automation and overseeing manual testing efforts from vendors to --> Developing automation tools and processes for the Windows Live organization including a web UI automation framework and a test result reporting platform as well as other smaller tools. At Webtrends I was the most senior automation engineer and was responsible for creating and executing on an automation plan for the company. We went from no automation to significant coverage via UI automation for both of our legacy products as well as near 100% web service automation for one of our new products. In addition, I created performance test suites for 3 products and was involved in hiring 5 additional developers in test for the company.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
16 profile views
Last seen May 22 '14 at 21:57
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 8.3k 8.3k 2121 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 1313 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 101 101 22 bronze badges
- Information Security 101 101 11 bronze badge
- The Workplace 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 58 Checking if element exists with Python Selenium
- 25 How to check if dom has a class using WebDriver (Selenium 2)?
- 22 Software testing: a first step to development?
- 18 How do you test a backend API?
- 17 Good resources/tutorials/tips for beginner doing automation?
- 16 Selenium: reuse existing browser session, instead of opening new windows?
- 15 Load Testing, Selenium Vs JMeter Vs other tools
- View more network posts →