Working in Software Quality field using both Manual and Automated methods. Leading team of 8-11 QAs with vision of product quality and implementing process for ease of use. Fond of exploring new tools (for testing and project management) and trying different testing methods and types. Like creating and analyzing project data (especially in excel) for verifying how me and my team is doing.
Very peculiar about following process, implementing it and amending them. Suggestions are always welcome from any person with in team.
My Skype ID is arvind..dhiman
New York City, NY
Member for 4 years, 7 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jun 16 '18 at 21:01
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 4.2k 4.2k 66 gold badges1919 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Travel 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Project Management 237 237 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Expatriates 141 141 33 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 133 133 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 17 Is a cardboard box allowed as carry-on luggage?
- 15 TestNG vs Robot Framework - pros and cons
- 13 I have forgotten my ID proof and I'm doing an Indian domestic flight. Can I still fly?
- 11 How can I test Web service without any automation tool and only using manual
- 11 My passport will expire during my trip. Should I renew it before I go?
- 10 Selenium how to identify an object by its type?
- 9 I want to learn Selenium but not sure about the language I need to learn for automation
- View more network posts →