Member for 10 years, 4 months
SDET with 5 years of experience in software testing & BS in Computer Science. I'm also not very good at filling out "About Me" sections. I'm not as much of an expert as I'd like to be, so am trying to soak up knowledge as fast as I can while balancing work and "real life".
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 5.3k 5.3k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 5.3k 5.3k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 750 750 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- The Workplace 581 581 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Christianity 309 309 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 What is meant by "Automated tests don't find new bugs"?
- 34 What programming languages are good for novice testers to learn?
- 28 Why do ads for s/w engineers always say they "offer a fast-paced environment"?
- 26 Is adding IDs to everything standard practice when using Selenium?
- 25 Listing LinkedIn profile as a full CV - looks lazy, or convenient for recruiters?
- 24 How do you prepare yourself for a testing position?
- 24 Good resources for building a QA team
- View more network posts →