Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
5 profile views
Last seen Mar 4 '15 at 6:25
- Parenting 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 953 953 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 681 681 11 gold badge88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Area 51 251 251 22 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 118 118 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 51 How should a stepfather respond to "You are not my Father!"?
- 22 A way to match on text using CSS locators
- 21 How do you find great reading material for a child whose reading ability is far outstripped by his/her comprehension?
- 20 What can be done to help bright children stuck in a boring school?
- 18 Is there any research on the effects of PG cartoon violence on small children?
- 15 What are some milestones a child should reach before learning programming?
- 15 Which locator do you use with Selenium: CSS or XPath?
- View more network posts →
3 Where would you ask a subjective QA question Mar 3 '15