A software development professional with a focus on testing - the art of having relevant on-time information about the product. I am passionate about building new things but also about finding out how well do they work. During my career, I was • Working closely side by side with developers, bringing tests and testability into the product early in design stages, providing shorter feedback loops and helping get a better system view of the product. • Building trustable reports of the product's quality by using it the way users expect to and ways they never intended to, getting the data to back it up then use a wider system view to combine it all into meaningful results. • Mentoring and inspiring others to o Blend quality in starting from the design phase and through development o Help testers be equal and respected members of any development teams. • Testing on a multitude of embedded, mobile, desktop and enterprise products and operating systems. • Holding an ISTQB foundation certificate, and past member of the Israeli advisory board ITCB. Trying to make the tester
Member for 10 years
8 profile views
Last seen Mar 23 at 13:52
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 6.7k 6.7k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Skeptics 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 413 413 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Travel 394 394 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- DevOps 340 340 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 246 Is it illegal to own a rabbit in Queensland unless you're a magician?
- 31 how to start terminator with a custom command per window?
- 20 Why do many jobs describe automation but then require extensive manual testing?
- 16 Testing using real data of the customer
- 15 How can I find the weakness of our "Quality Assurance Process"?
- 15 Does the source code of the software for a high-end car contain on average around 100 million lines of code?
- 14 Getting a single revision from Git
- View more network posts →