Currently working as a SDET in Mastercard @Pune, INDIA location. 8 years of Experience in manual & Automation Testing for web & mobile applications with 4+ yrs of leading a team of manual and automated testing efforts.
My responsibilities evolved from test planning and manual testing on various projects to writing automation and overseeing manual testing efforts from clients, Developing automation tools and processes for the windows Live organization including a web UI automation framework and a test result reporting platform as well as other smaller tools.
Working experience in different Software Domains- Banking, CRM-Salesforce, Healthcare, ERP, E-commerce and Web base applications etc.
Having working experience on number of tools in Automation (Selenium).
- Selenium IDE
- Selenium WebDriver
- Selenium Grid
- BitBucket, Git, Jenkins
- BDD framework with Cucumber & JBehave
- Mobile Testing (Android & iOS)- Appium
- TestNG, JUnit
- Extent Reports in Selenium, Dashboard Report
- API Testing - Soap, Rest, Postman
I'm always trying to update with latest technologies & I'm still learning many more tools.
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 6.6k 6.6k 88 gold badges3636 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 266 266 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- WordPress Development 105 105 55 bronze badges
- The Workplace 101 101 33 bronze badges
- Magento 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 What if the software is so buggy it can't really be tested at all?
- 21 How to handle dynamic changing ID's In XPath?
- 21 Is it important to know manual testing before learning test automation?
- 20 What would be the strategy when too many bugs are found in the final round of testing?
- 19 How to handle dynamic changing ID's In XPath?
- 11 Unable to scroll down to bottom of div with data loading dynamically
- 10 User reports a bug, send it to QA first or Programmer first?
- View more network posts →