Currently working as a Automation Test Engineer in Mastercard @Pune, INDIA location. 6+ years of Experience in manual & Automation Testing for web & mobile applications with 3+ yrs of leading a team of manual and automated testing efforts.
My responsibilities evolved from test planning and manual testing on various projects to writing automation and overseeing manual testing efforts from clients, Developing automation tools and processes for the windows Live organization including a web UI automation framework and a test result reporting platform as well as other smaller tools.
Working experience in different Software Domains- Banking, CRM-Salesforce, Healthcare, ERP, E-commerce and Web base applications etc.
Having working experience on number of tools in Automation (Selenium).
- Selenium IDE
- Selenium WebDriver
- Selenium Grid
- Apache Maven
- Git, Jenkins
- BDD framework with Cucumber & JBehave
- Mobile Testing(Android & iOS)-Appium
- TestNG, JUnit
- Extent Reports in Selenium, Dashboard Report
- Web Services (Soap, Rest, Postman)
I'm always trying to update with latest technologies & I'm still learning lots of technologies in Automation testing mostly in Selenium, Scripting Languages....
Top network posts
- 24 What if the software is so buggy it can't really be tested at all?
- 20 What would be the strategy when too many bugs are found in the final round of testing?
- 17 How to handle dynamic changing ID's In XPath?
- 16 How to handle dynamic changing ID's In XPath?
- 10 Unable to scroll down to bottom of div with data loading dynamically
- 9 What are some tools for testing Mobile web apps?
- 9 What is the difference between jUnit & TestNG?
- View more network posts →