- Software Engineering 59.3k 59.3k 1111 gold badges9393 silver badges151151 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 14k 14k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Open Source 13.9k 13.9k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Project Management 2.4k 2.4k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 691 691 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 193 When do you use float and when do you use double
- 190 Can we assume while testing software that a user wouldn't perform such silly actions on software?
- 120 Would unit tests have helped Citigroup to avoid this expensive mistake?
- 116 How to pass 2D array (matrix) in a function in C?
- 98 Best way to switch on a string in C
- 75 Forking GPL project: Do I have full rights on the new fork or still dependencies with the original owner(s)
- 58 Difference between the Adapter pattern and the Proxy pattern?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 5 '19