In one life, I am Robert Munteanu, software engineer for a respectable software company. I write clean Java code, I maintain application builds ... help my colleagues discover bugs with automated analysis tools. The other life is lived in open source, where I go by the developer alias "Rombert" and try go get my code in virtually every open source software I have an use for.
- Stack Overflow 63.6k 63.6k 3131 gold badges192192 silver badges271271 bronze badges
- Super User 4.3k 4.3k 66 gold badges2626 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.5k 1.5k 55 gold badges2222 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Web Applications 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 730 730 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 940 How to find and restore a deleted file in a Git repository
- 373 Maven Run Project
- 345 Difference between wait() and sleep()
- 255 Checking for a dirty index or untracked files with Git
- 134 Why can't a "Class" variable be passed to instanceof?
- 110 SQL SELECT speed int vs varchar
- 94 Can I make one maven profile activate another?
- View more network posts →