Owner and author of WebElement.Click blog.
Some useful posts:
- Add request headers in your Selenium tests in Java
- Add request headers in your Selenium tests in Python
- Parameterized FindBy annotations in Selenium
- Page Objects with Cucumber
- Page Objects and conditions
- Page Objects and relative locators
- Compress Selenium traffic over the network
- Selenium and SVG-based UI
- Set up isolated mail infrastructure for test purposes
- Work with internal https resources in your API tests
- Detailed view on FluentWait in Selenium Java
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 11.2k 11.2k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow на русском 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Project Management 315 315 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 153 153 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 What are general tips to test a static website?
- 33 Should QA ask developers for requirements?
- 28 Does testing on Internet Explorer still make sense in 2020?
- 18 Testing a web application that sends activation link to newly added users
- 15 When can a QA tester start their job?
- 12 JAVA_HOME or PATH or BOTH?
- View more network posts →