Member for 10 years, 4 months
Former applied math grad student, current automated GUI tester.
- Software Engineering 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Travel 577 577 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 211 211 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 51 How would I write a pre-merge hook in Git?
- 39 Why is 0 false?
- 36 Are Frequent Complicated Merge Conflicts A Sign of Problems?
- 28 Is using Git Stash as a workflow an antipattern?
- 24 Why do build tools use a scripting language different than underlying programming language?
- 22 Can someone be a good automated tester and be terrible programmer?
- 20 What programming languages are good for novice testers to learn?
- View more network posts →