Using data to find solution to the problem, formulate stories to communicate the findings.
Jack of all trades master of One, though I am myself not one.
Learning for Knowledge
I code and I know things...
If you downvote one of my questions/answers, please leave a rational explanation(feedback).
Please don't hesitate to contact me:
import pandas as pd print(''.join(pd.Series([109,111,pd.np.nan,99,46,108,105,97,109,103,64,114,97,100,100,111,112,117,104,115,110,97,109,105,104,114,101,116,115,97,109]).dropna().astype(int)[::-1].map(chr)))
Something for all the noobs out there to keep in mind :
Don’t be a lazy bastard. Do things the right way even if it’s a lot of work.
Don’t give up on something just because you’re stuck. You’ll figure it out eventually.
Always track down the root cause of a bug. If a bug just “goes away”, it hasn’t. If you can’t explain what fixed the bug, it isn’t.
Write unit tests. It may seem unnecessary and a like lot of work, but it will help you in the long run. See point 1.
Best practices are best practices for a reason. Don’t assume that your approach is better just because it’s what you’re used to.
Make sure everything is reproducible. That includes data and infrastructure.
If it’s not in version control, it doesn’t exist.
Always abstract where it’s needed. Never abstract where it’s not needed.
Think before you code.
Readable code is better than elegant code if you can’t have both.
Top network posts
- 21 How to extract table as text from the PDF using Python?
- 20 Could not find function 'fread' in R 3.4 while reading a big dataset
- 17 How can I serve my django website from multiple machines, that is how can I make it distributed?
- 14 Google Colab: how to read data from my google drive?
- 11 WebDriverException: Message: Service /content/chromedriver unexpectedly exited. Status code was: -6 with ChromeDriver Google Colab and Selenium
- 10 Remove background text and noise from an image using image processing with OpenCV
- 8 CreateProcessW failed error:2 ssh_askpass: posix_spawn: No such file or directory Host key verification failed, jupyter notebook on remote server
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.