Currently the sole test specialist for a team of 10. Building automation from scratch and having fun. I write SF & Fantasy in what I laughingly refer to as my spare time, and I'm a few cats short of Crazy Cat Lady.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
62 profile views
Last seen Mar 30 at 12:55
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing♦ 28.6k 28.6k 66 gold badges4646 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Pets 6.9k 6.9k 2121 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 373 373 99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- History 266 266 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Area 51 220 220 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 What is it called when several bugs cancel each other out?
- 52 Exactly how are BDD, TDD, ATDD, Kanban and Scrum different from a waterfall approach?
- 51 Why is a dedicated QA team member necessary?
- 36 With good unit tests, do I also need acceptance tests?
- 36 Is it realistic to try to hire someone who is a developer and a tester?
- 35 What's the difference between a good test and a bad test?
- 33 What is a good KPI for software QA?
- View more network posts →