A Senior Test Engineer at PayPoint.net, I specialise in delivering, and supporting all facets of the quality cycle, from directing agile development teams in methods of unit testing, through to supporting business acceptance and performing non-functional testing.
I have extensive experience in build automation, with the use of Jenkins, in a heavily modularised, clustered, service oriented environment, and delivering changes to product offerings in a real-time high-availability risk-adverse environment.
Top network posts
- 31 Jenkins website root path
- 15 How does system testing differ from System Integration Testing (SIT)?
- 11 Trying to understand what Travis CI does and when it should be used
- 9 Performance testing with 100 users: how to read links from CSV file in JMeter?
- 6 Error consuming web service due to lack of certificate in java (XML SOAP based)
- 6 Looking for open source testing tool that can be used to test Flash based applications
- 5 Jenkins: How do I check out two repository URLs into the same workspace without deleting the first one?
- View more network posts →