I am a Software Developer and generalist who is in love with Python language and community.
I greatly value clean and maintainable code, great software, but I know when I need to be a perfectionist and when it stands in a way of product delivery.
I like to break things, to find new ways to break things, to solve hard problems, to put things under test and stress, and to have my mind blown by an interesting question.
Some of my interests: Learning, Productivity, AI, Space Exploration, Internet of Things.
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change." - Wayne Dyer
If you are looking for a different way to say "Thank you":
Today I left my phone at home And went down to the sea. The sand was soft, the ocean glass, But I was still just me. Then pelicans in threes and fours, Glided by like dinosaurs, An otter basked upon its back, And dived to find another snack. The sun corpuscular and bright, Cast down a piercing shaft, And conjured an inspiring sight On glinting, bobbing craft. Two mermaids rose up from the reef, Out of the breaking waves. Their siren song was opium grief, Their faces from the grave. The mermaids asked a princely kiss To free them from their spell. I said to try a poet’s bliss. They shrugged and bid farewell. The sun grew dark and sinister, In unscheduled eclipse. As two eight-headed aliens Descended in their ships. They said the World was nice enough But didn’t like our star. And asked the way to Betelgeuse, If it wouldn’t be too far. Two whales breached far out to sea, And flew up to the sky, The crowd was busy frolicking, And didn’t ask me why. Today I left my phone at home, On the worst day, you’ll agree. If only I had pictures, If only you could see. Not everything was really there, I’m happy to confess, But I still have the memories, Worth more than tweets and stress. Today I left my phone at home, I had no shakes or sorrow. If that is what my mind can do, It stays at home tomorrow. Gavin Miller
- Stack Overflow 391.7k 391.7k 9797 gold badges851851 silver badges10241024 bronze badges
- Code Review 16.8k 16.8k 66 gold badges4242 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing♦ 10.9k 10.9k 77 gold badges4141 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.3k 1.3k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Travel 1k 1k 11 gold badge66 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 343 How to select a drop-down menu value with Selenium using Python?
- 289 How to use Python requests to fake a browser visit?
- 201 Extract first item of each sublist
- 182 CSV new-line character seen in unquoted field error
- 169 toBe(true) vs toBeTruthy() vs toBeTrue()
- 153 npm check and update package if needed
- 138 Find unused npm packages in package.json
- View more network posts →