C# hacker with aspirations of writing some truly nice code one day. Until then I'm hoping that WPF, Rx, TDD, BDD, Moq, SpecFlow and NUnit will be enough things to play with for now.
If I wasn't here I'd be skiing...
- Stack Overflow 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 213 213 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- User Experience 156 156 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 136 136 33 bronze badges
- Server Fault 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 20 Specflow and reusing steps from another feature
- 17 Docking Top/Bottom/Left/Right/Filling in WPF
- 17 How can i bind datagrid to some properties of a class in wpf?
- 13 Specflow test step inheritance causes "Ambiguous step definitions"
- 12 Global [BeforeScenario], [AfterScenario] steps in SpecFlow
- 12 Is it possible to use Specflow with Resharper?
- 11 specflow: - "Ambiguous step definitions found for step" when 1 step has more params than the other
- View more network posts →