A young, fresh-faced QA Analyst. Popping the why stack and punching ducks.
I work for a very fine software company in the UK, I like to help others with their problems, and I like to get help with mine. I'm also a lock picker, a gamer, a programmer and a terrbile cook and these are all reasons I get on so well with StackExchange.
If you are a QA or Automation type I direct you to the QA stack exchange site: http://sqa.stackexchange.com/
I'm now also a budding Arduino user! I have blown the dust off my soldering iron, and off to work I go.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jan 27 '14 at 10:37
- Stack Overflow 768 768 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Christianity 711 711 11 gold badge55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Arqade 695 695 11 gold badge66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 506 506 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 253 253 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 Does Jesus ever claim to be God, or the son of God?
- 38 What, exactly, is Bukkit for Minecraft?
- 19 What is the difference between sanity and smoke testing?
- 15 Is drag-and-drop possible in watir-webdriver?
- 15 Effectiveness of 1000 BWC in practice
- 11 Why do they put the jelly-like substance in pork pies?
- 10 How many types of testing I should perform?
- View more network posts →