A young, fresh-faced QA Analyst. Popping the why stack and punching ducks.
I work for a very fine software company in the UK, I like to help others with their problems, and I like to get help with mine. I'm also a lock picker, a gamer, a programmer and a terrbile cook and these are all reasons I get on so well with StackExchange.
If you are a QA or Automation type I direct you to the QA stack exchange site: http://sqa.stackexchange.com/
I'm now also a budding Arduino user! I have blown the dust off my soldering iron, and off to work I go.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jan 27 '14 at 10:37
- Stack Overflow 753 753 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Christianity 701 701 11 gold badge55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Arqade 665 665 11 gold badge66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 486 486 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 253 253 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 59 Does Jesus ever claim to be God, or the son of God?
- 36 What, exactly, is Bukkit for Minecraft?
- 17 What is the difference between sanity and smoke testing?
- 15 Effectiveness of 1000 BWC in practice
- 15 Is drag-and-drop possible in watir-webdriver?
- 11 Why do they put the jelly-like substance in pork pies?
- 10 How many types of testing i should perform?
- View more network posts →