My Interests - Database Developement (MSSQL, NOSQL Databases, Getting Started with Big Data), QA, Test Automation and Tools Development
My best of SQA & SO:
- Manual tester wanting to get into automation
- Load testing tools vs. making your own
- Good resources for building a QA team
- Should programmers run automated tests written by QA?
- Testing webservice engine: best practice
- What are the tiers of testing that should be done on a large scale distributed system?
- Is there any standard tool to estimate disk space requirement for SQL Server?
- Selenium 1 to Selenium 2 Migration
- Question - Selenium Web Test Automation Framework Best Practices
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 2.7k 2.7k 1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Code Review 139 139 33 bronze badges
- Data Science 131 131 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Server Fault 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 132 log4net hierarchy and logging levels
- 17 SQL Server script to remove replication?
- 17 Manual tester wanting to get into automation
- 12 Selenium 1 to Selenium 2 Migration
- 11 Good resources for building a QA team
- 9 Is Selenium the right tool for browser compatibility testing?
- 8 testng - passing list as parmeters in testng.xml
- View more network posts →