I am an experienced developer, in many languages and systems. Lately, Java and JBoss are my playground. Along with that comes working knowledge of XSLT, Ant, Maven, JSF and Seam.
I have strong experience in Perl, C, and many historical languages such as FORTRAN IV and COBOL.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 6 '14 at 16:54
- Stack Overflow 7k 7k 33 gold badges2626 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.2k 4.2k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Code Review 323 323 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 236 236 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 160 160 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 204 Is there a name for the (anti- ) pattern of passing parameters that will only be used several levels deep in the call chain?
- 111 When to use RxJava in Android and when to use LiveData from Android Architectural Components?
- 17 What are the practical uses of semaphores?
- 17 Why is doOnDispose not called?
- 15 Advantage of RxJava2 over AsyncTask
- 14 Should we avoid using design patterns in constantly changing projects?
- 12 How to set a global Base URL for every test case of one test suite in Selenium IDE?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14