"Leave the campground cleaner than you found it." - Clean Code.
I am a test automation consultant, actively working in this field for more than 12 years in different QA Roles from automation QA engineer to SDET to Test Architect.
I love my field-QA, test automation, programming and computer science in general and always love to explore new tools, technologies, and frameworks.
I enjoy reading books, listening deep instrumental nature music, playing chess, traveling and being close to nature and meeting interesting diverse people from different cultures.
I hate driving and politics.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
3 profile views
Last seen May 23 '20 at 21:57
- Software Quality Assurance & Testing 4.9k 4.9k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 700 700 55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 101 101 22 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 22 bronze badges
- Code Review 101 101 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 15 Test strategy to bring automated tests from UI to lower(API/Unit) layers?
- 10 In Page Object pattern, aren't we creating over-specialized methods than generalized re-usable functions?
- 9 Is manual regression testing an technical debt for agile teams aiming for continuous delivery?
- 9 How to test a product without domain knowledge?
- 9 What could a QA engineer do when a project is in an early stage?
- 8 How to easily uncheck all checkboxes with Capybara
- View more network posts →